Lawson Software
www.lawson.com Saint Paul, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work, really enjoyed it

Practice Director (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe people were top notch. I worked with lots of leaders of various sales and services teams that were very strong and great at getting results. The offshore resources were also the best I've worked with in years.

ConsIncentive plan did not effectively motivate the middle masses to better performance. Worked well with top performers, but was not motivating to middle of the road staff and consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter the acquisition by Infor, I understand the environment changed significantly, no advice at this time.

Legal

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lawson Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people and a nice hard working place Cons: Infor may break this, which I hope that they won't,… Advice to Senior Management: Just because a process or a tool has Lawson written on it, please… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The PSSC Office in Manila is one of the best places I've worked. People are great!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Taguig (Philippines)

I worked at Lawson Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There's a lot of travel opportunities, especially for those in Professional Services. Pay… Cons: The current management team (in Manila) is a bit lacking. This is in terms of… Advice to Senior Management: The biggest reason why people leave Lawson is Management. Better Opportunities is a far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lawson Software.

Worked for Lawson Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lawson Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lawson Software CEO Harry Debes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lawson Software employees.