Lebara

www.lebara.com

Good Work is rewarded... But dependent on your if you work in the office / call centre

Pros

Pay, Rewards, Benefits, Location, Office PEOPLE, Projects, Pace, Environment

Cons

Strategic team not thinking forward enough. Try to over complicate things

Low cost and simple are your market advantages, stop trying to over complicate things. Also concentrate on customer service.. ITS NOT JUST A CALL CENTRE..

Other reviews for Lebara

Small but not agile enough

Former Employee - Online Sales and Marketing  in  Sydney
    Former Employee - Online Sales and Marketing in Sydney

Pros

Great company and a lot of support form the share holders

Cons

Small but not agile enough to make decisions and role with the market

Autocratic management

Former Employee - Senior Title No Power to Do Anything
    Former Employee - Senior Title No Power to Do Anything

Pros

The pay was comparable but I was in a senior role and had no real say on what I did.

Cons

Yoganathan Rhatesan, the autocratic management style, the politics, the spies that 'fit' and tell the owners everything. The army style culture and the bad relationship they have with Lycatel.

Remove the above and you'll have a great business. It is run like a school however, everyone is above 16 and they have a choice to work hard or not. The owners have no trust in most of the management and/ or the staff. Majority of the people are lovely and the culture could be great but because of the way the business is run you have a 'them' and 'us' culture that is full of politics and mistrust. Lebara is successful because its one and only target is money, but the owners fail to understand that reducing staff turnover will actually save them millions in under productivity, recruitment, retraining people and other associated costs. I had a high work life balance at Lebara because after 2 weeks I realised I didn't want to stay there and so I never worked through lunch and never stayed late. I stayed there for a year and a half so I was unproductive for about 18 months (less two weeks). What does that say?

There are newer employer reviews for Lebara.

Worked for Lebara? Contribute to the Community!