Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Solid pay and opportunities for those who seek it.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

ProsWork/life balance, compensation for technical/support positions (i.e. project management, analyst, etc), job opportunities (if willing to relocate) and you are challenged in your job. Senior Management is constantly trying to improve the culture.

ConsAs in any large company than can be some politics and managers who keep you from getting ahead (that's why more employees should take advantage of the relocation opportunities). Some of the hiring internally is unjustified. They need to hire more based on talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile improving, the culture still struggles b/c management often reacts quickly to the issues in front of them (with little thought about long term consequences). Need to improve planning (i.e. hiring ahead of the curve). Work load balances go from very nice after a hiring ramp up, to insane after management ignores the pace of policy growth.

Sales Rep for auto and home insurance

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Arlington, TX (US)

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary plus commission and good benefits. Cons: Trails for renewals is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Help reps sell more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mother Liberty

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros: Liberty is a large company with a better than average pension and benefits package. Due to their size, there is opportunity for internal advancement.… Cons: As is the case with most large companies in a down economy, they are forced to "do more with less." The company has… Advice to Senior Management: The company will be fine so long as you take care of the employees who are responsible… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!