There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life

Great Company, Great Products, Better People...

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been in the insurance Industry for 15 years prior to Liberty National and I can honestly say this is best company I've ever worked for. Leadership truly promotes a family atmosphere, are willing to help, and take a personal interest in every person from the new agent to the top producers on the team. The income opportunities are definitely there and there could not be a better time to join the company as they are continuing to grow.

Cons

This is not for everyone...One must be able to manage themselves and be self disciplined...

Keep up the fine work. The positive culture you're creating in Liberty is contagious.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty National Life (View Most Recent)

Wonderful career!!

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dalton, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dalton, GA (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Dalton office has a very relaxed, Christian environment that makes it easy to succeed. I couldn't ask for a better Branch manager to work for. Everyone that works in this office is very supportive and ready to help in any way possible even if they have to go out of their way. I am very proud and blessed to be working for this Liberty National Team.

Cons

There is nothing neg. about this career.

This is a very rewarding career financially with growth potential.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jasper, AL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jasper, AL (US)

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I wake up every morning excited about the opportunity to help others each day. The more families that I protect from tragedies the bettr rewards that I receive financially. There is no one telling me how much I am worth on paper. I really enjoy working in a highly energetic and motivational environment like The McLain Agency.

Cons

To echo some of the others' ccons... If you don't work you will not be highly compensated. You must be driven in order to succeed.

Continue listening to us employees. Continue giving us opportunities for growth

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life