Lincare Holdings
www.lincare.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

Center Managers

Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLove to help people, sociable position, Leader in the industry, Recession proof industry, A great way to get into Pharma sales.

ConsMedicare dictates reimbursement rates, You are just a number, training is minamal throw you out there to start meeting goals immediately. Upper management (area managers/district managers) are supposed to help you grow, Mine rode with me one time in over a years period though he/she did ride with my sales reps but never brought back an order to the office. Meeting goals are very hard, a lot of competition out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to develope the Area Managers more. The guys in the trenches are a direct reflection of upper management. This includes sales reps as well as center managers.

Terrible Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: My employees were wonderful and worked for their patients. I was able… Cons: Once, I was promised bonuses for each center I was responsible for and received zero. In fact I made less after I was promoted,… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees fairly and abide by federal laws which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

they do not support their employees

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Little Rock, AR (US)

I worked at Lincare Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I loved the people in the l;ocal office and my… Cons: they cut out most of my commissioned products and completely changed… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees and center managers about what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lincare Holdings.

Worked for Lincare Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincare Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincare Holdings CEO John P. Byrnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincare Holdings employees.