Local Great Coupons
www.localgreatcoupons.com Loveland, OH 16 to 50 Employees

Horrible, Unprofessional, Unethical, and Terrible Workplace

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
Loveland, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time for less than a year

ProsThere is nothing positive about this company.

ConsThey do not pay their employees. The work environment is extremely unprofessional. The business is run in a very unethical manner. The overall working atmosphere is riddled with tension, deceit, and stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees and former employees what you owe them. Do not run your own company because you do not know how to run a business in a professional, ethical, and supportive fashion. Stop being deceitful in how you treat your employees, customers, and in your daily business practices.

Stress

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Local Great Coupons

Pros: Good Location, nice offices and work space, work out room. Cons: Micromanagement, stress, beyond believable things asked of you, unethical. Advice to Senior Management: Go out of business - Oh wait, you did. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Used To Be A Stressful Place To Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time

Pros: Nice office building, flexibility to work from home if needed. Cons: Micro Management, Unethical, focus was never on improving products, but instead, on… Advice to Senior Management: Get a job. Don't start a new company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Local Great Coupons.

Worked for Local Great Coupons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Local Great Coupons reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Local Great Coupons CEO Scott Bailey. All reviews posted anonymously by Local Great Coupons employees.