Local Great Coupons

www.localgreatcoupons.com
  www.localgreatcoupons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Local Great Coupons

Worst Professional Experience I've Had

Former Employee - Sales  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
Former Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time for less than a year

Pros

The building has a gym in it.

Cons

No Direct Deposit
Expectations of being there early and late without being paid.
Getting Paid....especially your final check....they DO NOT PAY YOU
Ask how Deals that Gave back worked for the companies.....you guessed it DID NOT GET PAID
Zero Leadership.... the little rah rah you get twice a day is so they can just keep their thumb on you.

You just do not get it.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Local Great Coupons (View Most Recent)

Hands-down the absolute worst company I've ever worked for

Former Employee - Inside Sales Rep  in  Loveland, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Rep in Loveland, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can make a paycheck if you follow the deceitful selling practices you are told to establish

Cons

-- Management walks around constantly checking on the new hires and looks for reasons to fire them. The vast majority of people either quit or are let go within the first 4 weeks
    -- The 'up-sell' is based on an absolute lie. There is no 'special offer, today-only' that just suddenly pops up on the screen, and the feigned surprise that business managers hear from Local Great Coupons employees is exactly that. It is true that it's a one-time offer, but it doesn't just so happen to pop up on the screen at the time of the sale
    -- This is a sales call center that pays hourly but does not allow overtime even if you work overtime hours. This is illegal but for some reason they've continued to get away with it
    -- Piggy-backing onto the websites of local cities' news affiliates in order to come off as being credible
    -- The 'marketing consultant' included as part of the sales pitch never once answered the phone all the times I called to test it out. Instead it went directly to voicemail. I tried multiple times at different times of the day and the result was still the same. So once the product is sold there seems to be no way to call in and get a live person on the phone. Is this good customer service?
    -- If you are let go within the first month, instead of the $10/hr you expected you are bumped down, retro-actively-- to minimum wage
    -- They did not give us copies of all the paperwork we signed on the first day. I should have seen this a major red flag from the start. That $10/hr down to minimum wage is included in that paperwork but maybe they would just rather have the new-hires forget about that?
    -- This is a one-interview, hired position. No follow ups and no second interviews. That should tell you something about the turnover rate

Tell people up front just how many you fire within the first month, or how many leave on their own accord so that new hires know what they're getting into. I would say to give people more time to make a sale before you fire them-- which is the case at respectable companies-- but keep firing them anyway. You're actually doing them a favor so that they can get a real job elsewhere.

Horrible, Unprofessional, Unethical, and Terrible Workplace

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  Loveland, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Loveland, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company.

Cons

They do not pay their employees. The work environment is extremely unprofessional. The business is run in a very unethical manner. The overall working atmosphere is riddled with tension, deceit, and stress.

Pay your employees and former employees what you owe them. Do not run your own company because you do not know how to run a business in a professional, ethical, and supportive fashion. Stop being deceitful in how you treat your employees, customers, and in your daily business practices.

There are newer employer reviews for Local Great Coupons

Worked for Local Great Coupons? Contribute to the Community!