Lodgian
www.lodgian.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Satisfactory

Night Auditor (Former Employee)
Frisco, CO (US)

I worked at Lodgian

ProsThey provide food and accommodation for foreign employees, the properties are located in exotic locations like the Rocky mountains, which act as mood enhancer for employees. They bring on board employees from many different countries, and thus facilitate cross-cultural bonding.

ConsBad management feedback, no training, no growth opportunity. Management give no training and reprimand the employees. There are no perks to boost motivation and employee performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease conduct management training programs and train your employees before reprimanding them. Have a counseling session with your team before giving them notice. Find out who enjoys what the best and do proper competency mapping.

Ehhhhh ... No Growth

Ehhhhh No Growth (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lodgian

Pros: It's a paycheck, there's not much to do at a… Cons: Ehhhhh ... No Growth, if the promotions were there, it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company!

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lodgian

Pros: Marriott is an awesome company to work for. They treat their employees with respect and fairness.… Cons: As with any company in the hospitality industry the hours are long and working holidays… Advice to Senior Management: One of the things that took place every year when I worked at the Courtyard was executive management would go out into the field and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lodgian.

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lodgian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lodgian CEO Dana M. Ciraldo. All reviews posted anonymously by Lodgian employees.