M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
www.mdanderson.org Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

A dream place for cancer researchers

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center part-time for more than a year

ProsState-of-art facilities, exceptional patient care, very collaborative environment. People here are very nice and helpful. Great culture and diversity, good benefit. IT support here is wonderful. A lot of great researchers are here and many more are invited here for talk. There are many workshops and training opportunities for trainee.

ConsMany rules here are stubborn and very complicated. Paper work is quite tedious and takes very long time to process. Sometimes you have to push really hard to get things done.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimplify certain procedure like equipment purchase.

anderson is the best place to work

Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: I think generally this place is good for trainee Cons: we are still waiting for more big shots Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Underpaid but Exciting

Research Assistant I (Former Employee)

I worked at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a lot of exciting things going on at MD Anderson. I liked the fact that I was permitted to go attend one… Cons: Some of the bosses use you for cheap labor and don't teach you anything along the way. Try to get into a laboratory where… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Worked for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for M. D. Anderson Cancer Center CEO Ronald A. DePinho. All reviews posted anonymously by M. D. Anderson Cancer Center employees.