Manulife Financial

www.manulife.com

Insurance company should be trusted.

Rehabilitation Specialist (Current Employee) Manila, Manila (Philippines)

ProsThey should also cater to all those who want their future to be secured. The company should promote a good vibes so that the finacial flow will be working out well. The employees should receive a fair salary for their services rendered.

ConsThere should be cooperation amongst the members of the teams or every departments so that equality amongst personnel will be enjoyed by each and everyone who were part of the company as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust continue to serve all your good intentions and purpose to your company and the management will do their share. Treat each every individuals as your own as a leader of your own department so that they can able to access and process necessary datas and records needed in the corporation.

Loved this company!

Senior Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at Manulife Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Takes care of their employees well Cons: Too much work load, especially for the valuation team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good people, good company

Claims Administrator (Former Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I worked at Manulife Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros: People are very helpful and willing to assist you through… Cons: Tight schedule and lots of workload Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Manulife Financial.

Worked for Manulife Financial? Contribute to the Community!