Marriott
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Good place to work

Operations Analyst (Current Employee)
Frederick, MD (US)

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood benifits. Great discounts on rooms.

ConsAll of the "IT" at headquarters are being out-sourced. 1500 - 2000 employees will start fresh as a contract employee. People that have been here for 40 years are the same as those just hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people lke people and not just a dollar amount on the payroll...

Marriot

Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee)
Florence, AL (US)

I have been working at Marriott part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Angry and dissastified customers who complained to get money credited… Advice to Senior Management: none More

A Solid Employer

Vice President (Current Employee)
Bethesda, MD (US)

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunity to grow if you work hard. Company is flexible if you prove yourself. Large amounts of growth and change going on due… Cons: Benefits are good but not great. Some divisions at HQ are very flat and there is little room for promotion within a skill set.… Advice to Senior Management: Be agile. Use technology. Allow all associates to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.