Match.com

www.match.com

A wonderful place to work!

ProsWorking at Match.com has provided the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds, Match.com has some of the best minds in the area working for the company and it has been a great experience. Working for Match.com, you will have the opportunity to work with people from very different backgrounds and cultures, it is very diverse. It also provides great opportunity to move up within the company, opportunities to expand your knowledge and very supportive with expanding your education within this industry. Match.com cares about work-life balance which is so important in the day in age. They are very flexible when it comes to family issues that require your attention. Important Medical, Dental and Life benefits are exceptional and among the best I have had access to in my career.

ConsOne of the downsides of working for a leading internet company, can be the number of hours. While work-life balance is important, depending on the project being worked on at the time, you could be working 60+ hours a week. Now, this is not all of the time, but some projects just require extra time and effort to do it right. I have to say that it is all worth it to see a large project you worked on, gave everything you have including working late nights affect the business in a positive manner. You get a sense of being proud you were part of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate down more often. It feels like sometimes things are communicated on a need to know basis which isn't always the best for morale. We have really great teams working for us, and these teams will basically do anything it takes to get the job done, and done right. Knowing what the bigger picture is, what the ultimate goal is makes them feel like they are part of and very important to that bigger picture.

Database Developer

Database Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Match.com

Pros: Love to work on Matching Algorithm, Excellent team Environment Cons: Very fast moving company, Need to give some more benefits.. Advice to Senior Management: Need to allow working from home , more benefits, need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Benefits - Very Political Environment

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Match.com

Pros: the perks are great and the salary is great. Cons: lots of company politics, lots of gossiping and rumors. Little… Advice to Senior Management: be more open and honest with employees. More
There are newer reviews on Match.com.

Worked for Match.com? Contribute to the Community!