McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com

Enjoyable

Crew Member (Former Employee) Granger, IN (US)

ProsWorking for a Corporate or Family owned based business is great if the respect is there. If you work for a family owned McDonalds it is really a great place to work if the owners have actually worked from the bottom up and understand from a crew member perspective first and then as a owner. You are treated better if the compassion and understanding is there.

ConsCan be very fast paced at times and the customer is always right even if they are wrong. You have to sometimes put up with more difficult situations then you should have to for the amount of pay that you get. Sometimes they can expect more from you then the praise of a job well done or pay shows.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be consistent in treatment of each crew member, the older workers deserve more respect then what they are given and they work harder then the young high school kids. So they should be paid and treated much better then the fly by night kids that dont care and will just not show up or quit.

Crew Member

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at McDonald's

Pros: Nothing, worst job ever. Do not work here. Cons: Everything. The management was horrible. They were above illiterate. Seriously. Advice to Senior Management: Do not work here. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great first job!

I have been working at McDonald's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Enjoyable Crew Mostly good managers Fun regulars It's not a bad job! Variety… Cons: Low pay Angry customers Co-workers slacking off. Advice to Senior Management: Make SURE to keep everyone on task! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!