McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com

Enjoyable

Crew Member (Former Employee) Granger, IN (US)

ProsWorking for a Corporate or Family owned based business is great if the respect is there. If you work for a family owned McDonalds it is really a great place to work if the owners have actually worked from the bottom up and understand from a crew member perspective first and then as a owner. You are treated better if the compassion and understanding is there.

ConsCan be very fast paced at times and the customer is always right even if they are wrong. You have to sometimes put up with more difficult situations then you should have to for the amount of pay that you get. Sometimes they can expect more from you then the praise of a job well done or pay shows.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be consistent in treatment of each crew member, the older workers deserve more respect then what they are given and they work harder then the young high school kids. So they should be paid and treated much better then the fly by night kids that dont care and will just not show up or quit.

Good place to work, and positive atmosphere

Cashier (Former Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at McDonald's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Steady and secure job? Enjoyed interacting with customers Cons: Low base salary and few tips Advice to Senior Management: Offer more training to those who need it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very rewarding, overall very happy

Team Leader (Current Employee) Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at McDonald's part-time for more than a year

Pros: It's very easy to advance, the management is supportive, you learn things very… Cons: Pay is awful, if you don't watch your paystubs you will get underpaid. Don't work here full time unless you're willing to 100% commit… Advice to Senior Management: Make pay more transparent, better educate employees on the benefits of working at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!