MedAssets

www.medassets.com
  www.medassets.com
There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets

A great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is by far the best organization that I have ever worked for in terms of culture and environment. I am amazed at the stories of compassion and the recognition of that compassion outreach through various non profit and corporate citizenship programs.

Upper management seems to have a strong committment to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Full-time new hires are eligible to receive 17 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays. In regards to the 401K the company contributes $.50 for each dollar you contribute up to 6%.

In the past 5 months I have witnessed an increase in process improvement and positive change. I am very impressed with the level of communication that I have received from senior leadership. I was very impressed with the on boarding process. Perhaps what has impressed me the most is the level of integrity and committment to our core values.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment which may be considered as a con to others not having worked in fast paced environment. This could be a challenge to others that are missing a strong work ethic and ability to adapt.

Continue the committment to attract, retain and develop top talent.

230 Other Employee Reviews for MedAssets (View Most Recent)

Employee turnover is very high. Will need patience to rebuild

I have been working at MedAssets full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The culture is a lot of fun and most of the people you will work with are team players. Benefits are not that great but no surprise there.

Cons

Dont get too attached to your coworkers because people are dropping like flies. Constant retraining and relearning going on. Employee morale is at an all time low, and from what I am hearing so are our customers.

You should pay attention to the turnover issue and employee satisfaction.

Medassets is a Charity/Party organization trying to run a Software company

I have been working at MedAssets full-time

Pros

You will like it here if -
    You like "humanitarian" efforts and charity PR campaigns to compensate for lack of strategic senior executive leadership.
    You like working under extreme desparation and urgency because there is no strategic vision.
    You like to party or hear about massive parties in Vegas while your struggling to duct tape poorly written code and underinvested hardware back at the office.
    You like to work on something "critical" for our execs for 3-6 months only to find out they didnt know what they were asking for and ask for yet another "critical" release.
    You like supporting products that should never have been released while our execs think they are the best thing since sliced bread so we have to spin the message for years.
    You can get in the inner party circle of the CEO or CCO or other sr execs and get promoted to a senior VP role running a fledgling services segment.
    You like generous PTO and vacation days and an improving onboarding process.

Cons

You will not like it here if -
    You are a strategic thinker
    You Do Not agree with sr executives pursuing personal spotlight and endeavors, pandering to extremely low employee morale by promising office amenities, and constantly exalting charities at the expense of trying to understand our rcm business and following through on years of unfulfilled commitments to our paying customers, such as "integration", "reporting and analitics", hardware performance,, ect.

Put the needs of our customers ahead of your own personal legacy. Its the right thing to do.

There are newer employer reviews for MedAssets