MedAssets

www.medassets.com

A great place to work

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA (US)

ProsThis is by far the best organization that I have ever worked for in terms of culture and environment. I am amazed at the stories of compassion and the recognition of that compassion outreach through various non profit and corporate citizenship programs.

Upper management seems to have a strong committment to attract, develop and retain top talent.
Full-time new hires are eligible to receive 17 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays. In regards to the 401K the company contributes $.50 for each dollar you contribute up to 6%.

In the past 5 months I have witnessed an increase in process improvement and positive change. I am very impressed with the level of communication that I have received from senior leadership. I was very impressed with the on boarding process. Perhaps what has impressed me the most is the level of integrity and committment to our core values.

ConsIt is a fast paced environment which may be considered as a con to others not having worked in fast paced environment. This could be a challenge to others that are missing a strong work ethic and ability to adapt.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the committment to attract, retain and develop top talent.

There is no pilot in the cockpit of this plane

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New office space looks nice in plano Ok benefits probably very average… Cons: To put it simple, this company has really ineffective senior management from the ceo down, like they have ADD or something. They spent all last year… Advice to Senior Management: Help us. Start with getting involved, walking around the revenue cycle office getting to know our business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

“I worked at MedAssets for six years, it was great at first and then things change...

Former Clinical Denials Representative (Former Employee) Saddle River, NJ (US)

I worked at MedAssets full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get a generous amount of PTO time. They offer… Cons: In return for paying half the health insurance premium, deductibles are sky high and payroll deductions go up a lot every year. No PPO/POS option… Advice to Senior Management: If you have an opinion contrary to your boss or director, it won't matter how good you are or how hard you work or how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MedAssets.

Worked for MedAssets? Contribute to the Community!