Medac
medac.com Augusta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Decent company

I have been working at Medac full-time for more than 10 years

ProsOK benefits and compensation. Free coffee. Men's bathroom is spotless.

ConsHigh-school drama and gossip. Low morale. Parking sucks. Not tobacco-user friendly. Some of the worst employees are made supervisors because of the "circles" and "cliques". No loyalty to employees. Upper management is left blind and clueless by lower management. No structure in HR or other management positions. Women's bathroom is utterly disgusting. Building is rarely clean and has mold issues. Employees are a number not a name. High turn-over rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your management. Some of the biggest troublemakers are your supervisors. Raise morale. Find someone else for HR that actually knows how to do HR.

I loved my job at Medac.

I have been working at Medac

Pros: Decent pay and good benefits. They care about their… Cons: HR is not very structured. Advice to Senior Management: Have a better structured HR dept. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

will send your job overseas

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Medac as a contractor

Pros: I got to work from home Cons: They never let me know when things changed with the data. I was out of the loop. THey sent… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the job that your employees do below you! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Medac.

Worked for Medac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Medac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Medac CEO Bellinger P. Moody. All reviews posted anonymously by Medac employees.