Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,025 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

nice stable work

Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: large org and they allow you to switch roles Cons: complex organization very large organization field org is less interresting than working… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of some ballast in MCS HQ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A lot of smart people to learn from, if you are in a right place

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Great benefits, top tech shop Cons: Slow moving, hard to get things done More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.