Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Awesome Internship Experience

Program Manager Intern (Former Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

ProsPay, great gifts (Samsung series 9 ultra book), exciting and real work, individual office!, intern speaker series with Steve Ballmer and VPs, amazing events with private concerts (Young the Giant, Alabama Shakes), the list goes on.
This was by far the best internship experience I've had. I felt that I made a difference and learned plenty along the way. Even if you don't see yourself going to Microsoft full time, this is still an amazing internship opportunity!

ConsAbout 1500 interns so you can't meet everyone.
Redmond is boring, but it's only a 25 minute drive to Seattle in no traffic.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job with the intern program.

Best place for internship!

Researcher (Former Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I worked at Microsoft as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great perks. Very warm atmosphere. Very nice campus. Extremely nice food for discounted prices. Intern events… Cons: Seattle weather. Historically it's mostly sunny from July 4th on until September or so. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Perfect job. Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent Environment to Grow Professionally

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Great opportunity to work with some of the smartest people on earth!… Cons: Review time can be stressful, but overtime one can grow… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!