Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Great company in retail

Teacher (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

ProsRetail is a less then desirable field but its nice to find a company that makes the field easy to live in. Great benefits for a retailer especially in a time when most are cutting benefits to save money.

ConsRetail is retail, hours are long and change every week. Review is for the retail division, opportunity to advance is rare. Recruitment focuses outside the company not at promoting within.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen possible set hours helps especially if you can. Not giving a set schedule just because you don't want them to get used to it.

Great place to work

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, great pay & benefits. The management on my team is phenomenal at recognizing the strengths of each individual and giving assignments based on… Cons: I don't really like living in Redmond, and there aren't too many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A wonderful company to be a part of.

Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) Lisbon (Portugal)

I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros: Open and friendly environment. Access to technology and outstanding resources. Great oportunity to work alongside with the greatest minds of the IT Industry.… Cons: I can't think of anything to say on this matter. Except maybe that it does not… Advice to Senior Management: I never, at any time, felt I was mislead as to what my objectives were in Microsoft. From day one we all knew what we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!