Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Good tech company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

ProsMicrosoft is one of the companies in the leading edge of technology, so you get to try out the softwares internally before it is released out to public. Has great health benefits. Working environment is pretty flexible.

ConsWork life balance is a hard thing to maintain. It all depends on the team you are working in. But it is managable if you work it with your manager & team.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership team needs to focus on grabbing new market in the first place rather than follow another company once they have already taken the market. Good job with the Kinect!

Great place to start a career

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: High salary, cool technology, genius co-workers, good work/life balance, great work conditions (my own office,… Cons: Work/life balance is highly variable from one team to the next. Seattle is REALLY expensive, so the starting salary is deceptively low if you… Advice to Senior Management: DON'T REDUCE HEALTH INSURANCE!!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Microsoft

Pros: Best if you are type A person. Cons: Very demanding place. Some of the managers do not participate… Advice to Senior Management: Give people flexibility to move to other roles Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!