Milestone Technologies

www.milestonepowered.com

They took care of me

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Fremont, CA (US)
Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Fremont, CA (US)

Pros

If you work hard and show that you care about your work you will be rewarded for it. Also, if something isn't quite right, you can go to the CEO to get it resolved. He is available for his employees and knows everyones name. Great work life balance, and a few company events each year.

Cons

I know they are working on doing this but automating a few of the everyday functional processes to speed things up.

Other reviews for Milestone Technologies

Best Company I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Service Desk Supervisor/Manager  in  Fresno, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Service Desk Supervisor/Manager in Fresno, CA (US)

Pros

Great work environment, extremely fast pace, everyone's bright, friendly, approachable, easy to work with, and works hard toward the success of the company and taking themselves to the next level. Milestone throw great parties, events, and company lunches. The compensation is competitive, benefits are great, and everyone is treated like family. There are tons of advancement opportunities, shared company resources, and corporate learning experiences. The internet connection speed is really fast, and the IT infrastructure, and corporate systems are well maintained. I think those who currently work for Milestone should consider themselves lucky enough to be brought into an environment where so many collaborate between a local and global level.

Cons

No free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no stock options, no 401k match. (These are some of the things I believe Milestone will provide in the near future).

Dear Management,

My best advice is to continue to treat everyone with respect and to never forget how much this company has grown and the people that helped get this company to where it is today. I believe this company still has a lot of potential for growth and development, so keep taking this company to the next level and advancing IT. Also, we should have a quarterly company meeting to get everyone on the same page, and have management show/tell us why what we do matters to the companies we support and to you.

Regards,
    SD Super

Great work environment and growth potential

Current Employee - Service Desk Tech  in  Fremont, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Service Desk Tech in Fremont, CA (US)

Pros

The amount of growth one can get in their career. The knowledge that can be gained. The relaxed work environment.

Cons

The commute over the bridge for those wo live in the peninsula side of the bay

Keep up the great mgmt style that you practice. Make sure to always invest in staff that is more than willing and capable of getting the job done.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Technologies.

Worked for Milestone Technologies? Contribute to the Community!