Move
www.move.com San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Move.com

Advertising Executive (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I worked at Move full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Company Culture. I enjoyed working at Move.com. It was a job that I would have kept forever. Outstanding salary and benefits. Realtor.com connection. Senior Housing Net. Salesforce. Travel and expenses while tedious were paid promptly. Monthly bonus checks were outstanding if you exceeded your number.

ConsUnfortunately with large tech firms in late 2008, cutbacks occurred and I lost my job. Top level management shake ups were too frequent. Adjustment to pay scale, while always working to your advantage, were unsettling and stressful.

Many inept managers at Top Producer and Realtor.com divisions

US Field Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Move full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Surprisingly, the brands are still somewhat respected by agents, especially the more experienced… Cons: Inept management staff, wasteful spending at tradeshows, managers and reps that literally "hide"… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management needs to clean house of their direct reports. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The party is over for Move, Inc.'s realtor.com

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Move full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefit structure and knowing that you worked for the company… Cons: Once ruled online real estate, now relegated to footnote status. Trulia (competitor) went public last week and closed at 40% above opening bell on… Advice to Senior Management: Update your resume? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Move.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Move reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Move CEO Steve Berkowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Move employees.