NCH
www.nch.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

A small chemical company with narrow minded leadership.

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe company is persistent. Old fashioned. Located next to Las Colinas. Steady work. Thrifty enough to rarely need to layoff.

ConsCheap, Top Heavy in Management, Abuse of employees goes overlooked by HR, infrastructure is pitiful. Raises and salaries remain stagnant. Development of staff is non existence. Zero training on how to be Good Managers. People promoted through attrition rather than skill.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate the staff by embracing them as the company family. Develop and promote staff. be good stewards of the companies funds.

Great Company but Low Pay for Non-Managers

Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, great benefits, employee oriented company. Cons: Limited growth opportunities. Below average pay. Advice to Senior Management: Look for qualified employees within the current ranks to fill needs. Many employees have much more experience and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Company that does not reward hard working employees

I have been working at NCH

Pros: Company is well diversified and is profitable Cons: Old company with old style management values Advice to Senior Management: Financial Leaders do not properly recognize hard working employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCH CEO Irvin L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees.