NIKE
www.nikeinc.com Beaverton, OR 5000+ Employees

fun company, frustrating at times

Manager (Current Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSo Much Fun! Feel young at heart working there. Some fun events and opportunities, and creativity is rewarded.

Consonce you are in a role it is easy to feel pigeonholed. You must spend a lot of time networking and selling yourself. Sometimes we have meetings on meetings on meetings...with not a lot of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your internal employees and facilitate communication among work groups - many are doing the same work or not sharing great ideas. Great vision, just increase communication.

Great as a company, but retail is still retail.

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at NIKE part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Great company, lots of potential if you want to move… Cons: -Management at retail level can be unprofessional. -Pay rates seem low… Advice to Senior Management: More professionalism at the retail level. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nike

Finance Director (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR (US)

I worked at NIKE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Just do it! Lots of opportunities to get involved… Cons: Long hours as staff is kept to a minimum. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.