There are newer employer reviews for Nakisa

So far so good

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Current Employee - Software Developer II in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Nakisa

Pros

- Oppurtunity to learn
- Oppurtunity to grow
- Reasonable pay
- Friendly management
- Indoor games (table tennis, pool table etc)
- Good experienced top management in the field around CEOs
- Casual dress code (even shorts do)

Cons

- Unpaid extra hours
- No job security
- Pricey unworthy health benefits (around 5% of your pay and only covers around 70%)
- No retirement plan

- Trust your employess and try to retain key people (you a re in HCM business, God dammit!)
- Go more transparent with your employess
- Stick to your long term planning
- Let employee feel they worke hard (lets just share 10% of your pure income among employees but not theone in senior mangement)
- For God sake don't server pizza in company wide lunch meetings :)

46 Other Employee Reviews for Nakisa (View Most Recent)

So far, so good

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Nakisa

Pros

It’s been less than a year since I joined Nakisa. I want to write a comment because when I was offered the job I looked at the past glassdoor comments before giving my final answer. I was surprised with what I read as it was not the feeling I had during my recruitment process with all the people I met.
    In the end, I went with my gut feeling and decided to join Nakisa. It was the right decision as the position and the culture of the company was what I expected.

Cons

It is a growing company right now so it is obvious that there are areas of improvement and processes to be put in place. It is the choice of each employee. Do you want to work in a big structure where everything is defined and your responsibilities are limited? Or do you prefer to work in a smaller and growing company where you can bring ideas on the table, be innovative, improve your work each day and put processes in place?
    So far, I have enjoyed my experience at Nakisa. I am working with a lot of smart people and within a multicultural environment. The client base is impressive, I believe in the products and in the HR industry market.

Good place to build your career

I have been working at Nakisa

Pros

-Get exposure to different departments/teams
    -Knowledgeable and approachable managers, team leads and colleagues, which makes it easy when having a question
    -Multicultural
    -Lots of activities which give a chance to get to know people from different departments
    -Since it is growing there is lots of opportunity for career growth/transfers

Cons

-Managers are in meetings a lot. It becomes difficult to track them down
    -Since the company is growing policies and procedures are still not always clear, yet are noticeably improving

There are newer employer reviews for Nakisa