National Church Residences

www.nationalchurchresidences.org
  www.nationalchurchresidences.org
There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences

Solid company with a strong mission and core values with good intentions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at National Church Residences full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My supervisor values me and respects that I have a life outside of work
Support from corporate
On line training system offers free CEUs
Strong Mission and Core Values

Cons

Not enough supervisory training
Very fast paced changes
Some site managers do not communicate well with their line level employees

Take the time to listen to employee concerns and follow through on your promises

14 Other Employee Reviews for National Church Residences (View Most Recent)

It's a place to develop your skills and receive some valuable e-training and skills.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at National Church Residences

Pros

National Church Residences is Christ centered organization. I agreement wholeheartly with their misson and their vision, which is mainly to provide housing for an aging society.

Cons

Not enough support staff to assit on properties. On smaller sites the manager is responsible for performing the duties for all the job titles. Example, leasing agent, compliance manager, assistant manager, and manager. It's even more difficult when one manager is hired to run two sites, which doubles the duties to be performed. There is also not enough contact between site management and leadership.

Management might want to make themselves more available to on-site staff with additional training to strengthen employees where they may be experiencing difficulty meeting company expectations.

Don't work here.

Former Employee - Charge Nurse in Gahanna, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Charge Nurse in Gahanna, OH (US)

I worked at National Church Residences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Residents are nice and facility is clean. Located in a nice area. A lot of hours avail. Activities dept is good now i hear.

Cons

Management is in it for the paycheck running a once beautiful facility into the ground. Every employee is very stressed over being overworked and understaffed and it shows. We once had a wonderful ft staff that had all been there for years. Most of them left. You had no time to give decent patient care. It was absolutely horrible. It should be illegal to run a facility under the staffing conditions. Management never does anything to improve conditions so people actually come to work. Work anywhere else.

Value employees. Their jobs are difficult and this is not the only nursing home in town. Not by a long shot. Treating your employees like they're expendable is what leads to these conditions. Without good employees its impossible to run a good facility. Value their hard work.

There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences