National Church Residences

www.nationalchurchresidences.org
  www.nationalchurchresidences.org
There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences

Solid company with a strong mission and core values with good intentions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at National Church Residences full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My supervisor values me and respects that I have a life outside of work
Support from corporate
On line training system offers free CEUs
Strong Mission and Core Values

Cons

Not enough supervisory training
Very fast paced changes
Some site managers do not communicate well with their line level employees

Take the time to listen to employee concerns and follow through on your promises

13 Other Employee Reviews for National Church Residences (View Most Recent)

It's a place to develop your skills and receive some valuable e-training and skills.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at National Church Residences

Pros

National Church Residences is Christ centered organization. I agreement wholeheartly with their misson and their vision, which is mainly to provide housing for an aging society.

Cons

Not enough support staff to assit on properties. On smaller sites the manager is responsible for performing the duties for all the job titles. Example, leasing agent, compliance manager, assistant manager, and manager. It's even more difficult when one manager is hired to run two sites, which doubles the duties to be performed. There is also not enough contact between site management and leadership.

Management might want to make themselves more available to on-site staff with additional training to strengthen employees where they may be experiencing difficulty meeting company expectations.

Not enough guidance, empowerment or trust of new hires or longterm loyal staff.

I worked at National Church Residences

Pros

Nice location of building, management will focus on new issues behind closed doors thus taking focus off of micromanaging and disrespecting you when new hires or unimportant issues arise, allowing moments of not bothering you.

Cons

Not trusting expertise of hires, favoring certain discipline and others not all, lack if management education or professional role modeling from HR.

Treat all, long-term and new hires equally with respect. Learn to lead and trust, not tell and micromanage.

There are newer employer reviews for National Church Residences