There are newer employer reviews for Nationwide Building Society

A very good place to work

Current Employee - PMO Analyst  in  Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England (UK)
Current Employee - PMO Analyst in Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

good location and working environment, lots hapening, friendly people and good network of contacts. I am working as a contractor on a large programme.

Cons

The office is out of town so more difficult to do general day to dat activities. Parking on site can be an absolute nightmare

I do not think this is an appropriate question to answer here

50 Other Employee Reviews for Nationwide Building Society (View Most Recent)

Great place to gain some financial experience and get your professional qualification as there are no long hours

I worked at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

Opportunity for learning and development; friendly working environment; great work and life balance; good benefit package.

Cons

un-transparent of salary and promotion; unsatisfactory basic salary compares to peers; poor recognition of work.

be more transparent on reward and promotion.

Such a friendly and nurturing place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Representative  in  Southampton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Representative in Southampton, England (UK)

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for nationwide for over a year and have yet to find any major faults. They truly do support you with your development and encourage you to expand out of your comfort zones. Since being at nationwide i have become a lot more confident with myself mainly thanks to my branch manager. The people i work with are fun and enthusiastic. They put their all in to what they do and we all help each other. I would 100% recommend nationwide to work for as you get back what you put in. They are great for acknowledging achievements and helping you get to where you want to be.

Cons

Just a tiny one .... systems need a bit of improvement but i know that is something that is being worked on at the moment.

I work in a branch and would love to know more about head office maybe visit and see the areas that i am interested in progressing to. Not sure how people in branches can go about doing this?

There are newer employer reviews for Nationwide Building Society

Worked for Nationwide Building Society? Contribute to the Community!