Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best place I have ever worked

Director of Engineering (Current Employee)
Los Gatos, CA (US)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLeading edge technology, not afraid to do things differently if it makes sense, agile and low process overhead for getting things done. Clear focus on a simple business model, with clear responsibilities and freedom on how to deliver.

ConsYou have to be comfortable with rapid change, ambiguity and have enough self confidence to cope with the culture. It's not a place for people who like to know what the rules are and follow them.

High pace, low direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great compensation, decent hours, nice employees (below upper management). Cons: No clear communication. The management team was not on the same page and would… Advice to Senior Management: Get on the same page. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Awesome pay and great benefits Cons: Long hours, very early mornings Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.