Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The experience was very challenging as the regional management support was unwilling to support.

Manager (Former Employee)
South Portland, ME (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe pay rate is excellent.

Consthe time constraints are tight, the margin of error was not there and the ramifications of failure, be it machine issues, management issues, transportation issues were very harsh. Errors should be minimized, but most problems are out of the control of the management team such as a truck breaking down or a computer crashing.

I quit first day out of training!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is competitive for the position Cons: Their training and tools are awful No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worrisome. Always feeling that I was going to be next.

Manager (Former Employee)
Los Gatos, CA (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Freedom and Responsibility -Able to telecommute Cons: -Very (VERY) cut throat -Upper management doesn't support staff -HR allows upper management to oust existing… Advice to Senior Management: -Show a little more respect towards employees that actually follow the company values and culture -Management does not practice what they preach (my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.