Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Customer Service Represenative

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than a year

ProsPay. $14/hr + benefits or ~$19/hr without benefits. (Not taking the $10,000 in benefits) Great employees.

ConsCompany is not transparent. Often customers will know a huge step taking by upper management before you do. Covering up or what I like to call lying to customers. This job will wear you down with customers, which is not the primary concern but middle management. No clear direction from supervisors they're just looking out for their jobs. One supervisor will differ from the other rapidly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop making this such a cut throat environment. When reps get it from customers and then you also tie our hands with middle management it makes us despondent and depressed. Most of the reps hate Netflix and stresses them out. Resort to drinking excessively and drugs as a solution to the stress the job implements.

NA

BI Architect (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great salary , cool company and flexible working hours Cons: chaos everywhere and hire and fire policy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Formerly 5-star, now a bit adrift

Director of Engineering (Former Employee)
Los Gatos, CA (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Smart co-workers with the basics of a great corporate culture. Lack or management… Cons: Lacking a future strategic vision from the exec team. Not an innovation culture for engineers, more of a tinkering culture with mindless obsession to… Advice to Senior Management: Realize Netflix needs to be more than just a content middle-man to succeed long term. I had a great ride at Netflix up to the point… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.