Netflix

www.netflix.com

Competitive Company with Opportunities for The MOST Ambitious

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA (US)

Prosfree food, and flexible scheduling is promoted, although in a call center, this schedule flexability is not really existent. Senior and Middle management try their best to be honest and forthcoming.
If you want something you can ask anyone and they can probably get it for you if you work for it.
Believe in promoting from within, and encouraging you.

Construthfully, their open door policy on who's getting fired, or what changes are happening can be somewhat stressful at times. you don't feel a sense of job security. their feedback oriented management style just feels pressure-some.

Netflix is a team. A sports team. an ambitious and cut throat team who will trade you off if they see you're not an asset any longer, rather than encourage you to move cross functionally.

The company is decline

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: paid well. work long hours without vacation. Cons: The culture is bad. They claim they only hiring superstar, but… Advice to Senior Management: Your culture is not that great. You company just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Startup feel

I have been working at Netflix

Pros: The company operates much like a startup, based heavily on… Cons: The overall environment is very competitive, there is a high level… More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!