Noble Network of Charter Schools
www.noblenetwork.org Chicago, IL

Used to be like a family, now it's more like just another heartless corporation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking with mostly great people and feeling like part of a family. Most of the people working at Noble really care about the goal of the network and helping kids. Competitive pay and decent benefits.

ConsThe network expanded to quickly, opening too many schools at once. This not only caused a number of growing pains, but also turned it into a place with more of a "corporate" atmosphere than what it was 5 years ago. Some of the senior management cares less about their employees and the Noble vision than their own careers.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's good to be have goals for helping the kids of Chicago, but growing too fast and opening too many schools only causes problems.

A NOBLE Engagement of Our Children's Future

Noble Network Substitute Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time

Pros: Superb culture. Discipline issues are minimal or non-existent. Teaching is actually going on! Certain campuses have you engaged full throttle, with a Powerpoint and the… Cons: Multiple people might contact you daily. The system needs to be centralized. Currently it is not.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Students First; Administrative Support Staff Left Behind

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Noble Network of Charter Schools full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The test results year after year speak for themselves. Students achieve and excel at Noble. Nothing beats making a positive impact in the lives… Cons: It has been an ongoing trend for the administration staff to feel un-engaged, over-worked (60+ hour work weeks) and under-compensated. Advancement in large part… Advice to Senior Management: Break down the silos, focus on building employee engagement and retention at all levels. Remember that the administrative workers in… More

There are newer reviews on Noble Network of Charter Schools.

Worked for Noble Network of Charter Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Noble Network of Charter Schools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Noble Network of Charter Schools CEO Michael Milkie. All reviews posted anonymously by Noble Network of Charter Schools employees.