There are newer employer reviews for Novella Clinical

Smart, Nimble and Growing

Current Employee - Project Management  in  Research Triangle Park, NC (US)
Current Employee - Project Management in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

I have been working at Novella Clinical full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Honest, Smart, Hardworking and Flexible would describe most of the people at Novella. I truly appreciate the open atmosphere where someone can try new things without fear of retribution for failing. It is impressive how they’ve maintained this culture from a company of 4 to over 800.

Cons

It is hard for someone to find an entry level position at Novella without prior job experience. There are bright individuals in the workforce that could make a positive impact. If Novella could create an entry-level training program, it could tap into this resource.

As the company’s growth has increased dramatically, it is impressive how the culture has maintained its positive qualities. My advice would be to work deliberately to maintain this culture and Novella’s creative core that has made it successful.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Novella Clinical (View Most Recent)

Reminds me of High School

I have been working at Novella Clinical

Pros

Some people are genuinely nice, easy to work with. Most are extremely smart and well educated in the CRO industry.

Cons

Executive circle of friends is most nauseating. not enough experienced people, too many close friends and family work here.

stop hiring close friends and family to work for each other. the dynamics don't work. we get stuck doing all the work and they get all the glory. Take notice of those that work hard, treat there co-workers with respect and get the job done, stop waisting good talent. Those 'clicks' that just do whatever they want too because of the 'relationship' or 'friendship' they have with those higher up in the company is sad and whats worse. Everyone knows it and sees it but are too afraid to change it.

Do not pass go....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Durham, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

I have been working at Novella Clinical

Pros

Benefits, vacation, fun place to work.

Cons

Very little growth potential. No training.

Listen to your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Novella Clinical

Worked for Novella Clinical? Contribute to the Community!