A Great Place to be a CRA

Current Employee - Field CRA
Current Employee - Field CRA

I have been working at Novo Nordisk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay, benefits, and corporate culture. I have enjoyed everyone with whom I've worked. All sites are within driving distance, over night travel for monitoring visits is very rare.

Cons

sometimes process wins over common sense. Most processes are determined by HQ in Demark, which sometimes operates considerably different from how we do things here in the US.

Other Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Great company to work

Current Employee - Department Assistant  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Department Assistant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Novo Nordisk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Respect all the employees ( from entry level to top most management) in equal manner.
    Very open and honest to everyone...
    aspiration to provide growth to employees, department and organization
    Very vast career growth in all the line of business of the company

Cons

I don't feel ever and anything in novonordisk life style... it is a very good company, really works to concentrate on employees growth

Should need to check the person's contribution to organization most thoroughly and recognize him/her in her/his career path inclusive of remuneration.

Great company

I have been working at Novo Nordisk

Pros

The company offers candidates salaries that do not commensurate with candidates' academic and professional experience or skills, and instead focus on the excellent medical/dental/eye benefits, 401k contributions which are higher than industry standards, and its Value system, which includes a commitment to providing an environment where employees can reach their full potential to lure them in. Once inside, those Values are quickly forgotten by some groups, with multiple levels of management actively discouraging the individual development of some direct reports. A recent review said the company was not what it was cracked up to be and that there was a lack of equity. Another reviewer mentioned the company's focus and money spent to make the "best of" lists. Both individuals are 100% accurate. Unfortunately, this company is far too concerned with appearances to make outsiders believe it is the best pharmaceutical company to work for, instead of ensuring that it actually is the best company by continually demonstrating its commitment to these Values so its employees are confident that what is preached is actually what is practiced. Sadly, the company's "Lives the Values" mantra should really be, "Lists the Values" since management in some areas fail to lead by example, and ET/HR either encourage or take no corrective action

Cons

Cons: unqualified mgmt, little knowledge their group's processes, no recognition, unprofessional mgmt, inequitable compensation & promotions not based on performance, knowledge, skills & qualifications, based solely personal relationships w/ reports

Novo Nordisk spends a lot of money and time working to get on the best places to work lists. They don't spend much on making sure they deserve to be. I have been very fortunate in my career and have had the opportunity to work across industries in some of the largest, most respected companies in the world. Novo Nordisk is not one of them.

There are newer employer reviews for Novo Nordisk.

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!