Office Angels
www.office-angels.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good experience. Excellent agency for temporary positions

Temporary Call Center Agent (Former Employee)
Lincoln, England (UK)

I worked at Office Angels

ProsThe recruiting staff were excellent. Communication was first-class. They displayed much more concern in my needs and happiness than many other temporary agencies I've dealt with who seem to be 100% client orientated and not much interested for the staff that actually do the work.

ConsFew significant downsides. Only real problem I encountered was that the payroll team got my tax coding wrong for the first few weeks and thus I was over-taxed. However, this was resolved in a reasonable time-frame and the monvey reimbursed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI had few issues or problems working for Office Angels, so I assume the management team are doing their job effectively.

Good for work in between jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels

Pros: It's well run- you have face-to-face contact with those responsible for getting you work. There are good benefits such as holiday pay, free Friday lunch,… Cons: After working on/off for Office Angels for 5 years, I was still on the same hourly rate and no matter how many times I requested… Advice to Senior Management: On more than one occasion I was offered a new booking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Candidate review of Office Angels

Administration Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Office Angels full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very friendly team, became good work contacts. Loyal to long term temporary staff. Work placements were suitable for… Cons: Timesheets are still being requested by fax machine, it really should be online like most other agencies. There is very little in the way of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Office Angels.

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Angels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Office Angels CEO David Clubb. All reviews posted anonymously by Office Angels employees.