Ontraport

www.ontraportcareers.com

A awesomely funtime for the nerds

Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer  in  Santa Barbara, CA (US)
Current Employee - Ontraport Engineer in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

Pros

First let me talk about the engineering team.. WOW

This is one of the best places I have ever worked, the engineering team is built on collaboration and melting pot of viewpoints. The motto here is the best idea wins.

Another huge perk is the pace of the projects and the fact that there is not much red tape to get ideas or projects implemented. The team is also always willing to experiment with new technologies and assess its benefits to the software; sharing ideas and building proof of concepts is definitely encouraged.

Other aspects of the company that are great are the benefits; Catered Meals, Health, Dental, Vision, Gym, Sponserships for kickball and happy hour, Ski Trip, Camping Trips.

The culture as a whole is really about working hard, respect the clients and coworkers and having a good time.

Cons

The only downside I can think of right now is that there is not enough time/engineers to implement all the great ideas that could make the software we're working on even better.

Other reviews for Ontraport

It's been a great spot to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Barbara, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

Pros

Ontraport is an amazing community of great people. At times it feels like we are one big family, which gives us a huge advantage when working on projects as a team.

Cons

Due to the start up nature of the company it seems that similar positions at other companies would get payed more, but the amazing atmosphere and people make up for it.

Keep up the positive vibes and transparent nature.

Fantastic!

Pros

From the top down the people are great, very intelligent and caring. Out of all of the smaller companies I have worked for, this one lets me explore new ideas and technologies

Cons

I'm not sure if there is a downside to working here. Sure sometimes you have work late to get stuff done but thats going to happen no matter were you work.

There are newer employer reviews for Ontraport.

Worked for Ontraport? Contribute to the Community!