Opus
www.opuscorp.com Minnetonka, MN 500 to 999 Employees

A very generous company, with really great and talented people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I worked at Opus

ProsPeople worked well together and you always felt part of a team. A family at work. Management really cared about their employees. They were very well taken care of.

ConsThe real estate development industry can be a roller coaster ride. Opus had to downsize quite a bit due to the economy and a few major internal issues. They had to dissolve a few entities and close several offices-then regroup. It will be difficult to find employment with them unless you live in MN.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen the RE development takes a healthly turn, hire conservatively and wisely and prepare for the time it changes again. Opus is a good company and employees want to retire with them.

A great company to work for when teh economy is going well.

Minnetonka, MN (US)

I have been working at Opus

Pros: A strong commitment to quality and long term relationships. Cons: The downturn in economy really hurt the construction industry. They'll… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opus Corporation

Architect (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at Opus

Pros: Good work / life balance. Very family friendly. Cons: They are going bankrupt! If they survive this I will… Advice to Senior Management: Don't assume that what has worked for you in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Opus.

Worked for Opus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Opus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Opus CEO John Greer. All reviews posted anonymously by Opus employees.