Oracle

www.oracle.com

Not a bad place to work

Principal Member Technical Staff (Current Employee)

ProsOracle makes great products ad employs some brilliant people. I am in engineering so my comments speak to that organization. The benefits are top notch and the resources are good I.e. the hardware we use etc. No, we do not get our own Exadata full rack!

ConsIt is a big company so there are waves of politics to wade through if you want to get ahead. You. Need to play the game because rest assured, others are. If you really want to advance in engineering, you need to work in Redwood Shores. Also, the bonuses and stock options have been WAY down in recent years at least for our group.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop neglecting your software developers in order to focus on your new hardware acquisitions. We used to be your pride and joy and now it seems we are just supporting the machine.

A Great Beginning

Managing Principal (Former Employee) Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Your Working for Oracle.... yu can work internationally and it… Cons: Lot's of Travel and long hours.... (this is Professional Services) Advice to Senior Management: Read My Resume.... I would like to work you for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career growth

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The product division is good Cons: It buys companies all round the globe and the employees end up in no man's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!