Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great place depending what you are looking for; Timing and Territory is everything

Technology Sales Representative (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsLed by one of the smartest guys on the planet. Great people in every part of the business. Breadth and depth of application and technology means they are in nearly every account - and therefore have the ability to get C-Level access.

ConsToo many sales people calling on same accounts. Last I counted, it exceeded 16. Confusion and frustration for customers and Oracle Sales Rep alike.
Business practices are rigid and slow (for reps and customers).

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have a well-oiled machine as-is so not sure there is more to share.

oracle ebusiness

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: big scale information technololy firm Cons: we are good enough to have you More

Great company, great strategy lots of smart people

Director of Product Management (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Oracle provides a great work environment with lots of flexibility, excellent compensation with mostly interesting work.… Cons: Career advancement can be difficult to navigate as it is… Advice to Senior Management: A- rating. There are always opportunities to improve communication across… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!