Oregon Child Development Coalition
www.ocdc.net Wilsonville, OR 150 to 499 Employees

fulfilling work

I have been working at Oregon Child Development Coalition full-time for more than 8 years

Prosa program that provides opportunities for both education and advancement; salaries are comparable or above others in the same arena. Lots of hiring for summer seasonal positions, so great for college students and school employees. Yearly rehire offered to good employees.

Consa great deal of the work is seasonal; new employees frequently start in seasonal jobs, with the possibility of moving to year round work dependent on employee attrition.

Poor Management

Office (Former Employee)
Wilsonville, OR (US)

I worked at Oregon Child Development Coalition full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits package is one of the best I've had. Cons: Poor working environment, hostile conditions, micro-managing, favortism Advice to Senior Management: Pay closer attention to what is going on with your low level employees. Don't bury your head in the sand and believe everything that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Easy summer job, minimum pay, little flexibility

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Oregon Child Development Coalition full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy temporary job, multiple locations to choose to work in Cons: Minimum wage, some 6 day work weeks, long hours of… Advice to Senior Management: Better benefits Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oregon Child Development Coalition.

Worked for Oregon Child Development Coalition? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oregon Child Development Coalition reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Oregon Child Development Coalition employees.