Overland Storage
www.overlandstorage.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

A great group of people to work with

I have been working at Overland Storage

ProsThis team is always looking forward to find ways to gain an advantage over the competition. It's an established company that works and acts like a start-up. Willing to do what it takes to be successful.

ConsLots of ambition, so if you're looking for a place to get lost in the shuffle, this isn't the place for you. You'll get recognized for the great things you do and be held accountable for mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring "A" players

Don't expect much

Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Overland Storage

Pros: Good technical engineers and support personnel- but stretched thin Cons: INhuman HR department- hope you don't need your benefits... No recognition No… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating your employees as a solution to your problem and not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overland Storage

Project Manager (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Overland Storage

Pros: With the purchase of SnapServer, Overland has developed a two tier culture between those that were long time Overland employees that had made substantial sacrifices… Cons: Management is on a track to become a $50m company from a $300M company, rather than trying to maintain a higher level and size. … Advice to Senior Management: The Board of Directors needs to decide what level of business it wants to be and communicate that honestly to the employees. I would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Overland Storage.

Worked for Overland Storage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Overland Storage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Overland Storage CEO Eric L. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Overland Storage employees.