There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

It was an absolutely fantastic experience!

Former Employee - Commercial Banking Intern in Philadelphia, PA (US)
Former Employee - Commercial Banking Intern in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I loved the people I worked for. PNC offered a great culture that allows for endless potential in career growth.

Cons

I felt there was not always enough work to do. I would have enjoyed being exposed to more analytical

1163 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

PNC offers terrific training and encourages strong employee growth but has internal communication problems.

Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Denton, MD (US)
    Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Denton, MD (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent training, very tolerable hours and scheduling, great employees throughout, superb work/life balance focus, solid products and services

Cons

Low pay for the industry (not competitive at all with other banks), many internal communication problems that end up creating struggles for customers, slow response time on service requests (ranging from client services assistance to branch maintenance)

Work to improve communications with business partners to avoid pitfalls that hurt everyone

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

employee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Cons

somewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Keep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group