PPC

www.ppc.com
  www.ppc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PPC

The Rise of the Phoenix

I have been working at PPC

Pros

PPC has a great history of success, innovation, and customer first attitude.
New opportunities for movers and shakers to be entrepreneurial
Team culture
Work Hard Play Hard
Willing to bring in raw talent and grow them
You’re given a chance to sit at the decision table
New Blood with new attitudes

Cons

Staff Departures
Lack of accountability across the board from 2009 through 2011.

Continue making the difficult decisions to stabilize the company. Select competent people to operate or get rid of those who can't. Seek general employee feedback as one important tool to optimize everything from overhead to solution sales. Stay focused and the company will rise from the ashes better and stronger.

47 Other Employee Reviews for PPC (View Most Recent)

Great work environment, great people.

Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA (US)

I worked at PPC

Pros

I loved the building and the people in it. Company events were fun when I went to them, and the work environment was generally relaxed. On my first day, I wore a tie and got several comments about how it wasn't necessary, even from the CEO at the time.

Cons

I felt like I had a lack of solid feedback about my job performance on a regular basis. The review process also seemed to not follow a regular schedule.

I do not have much feedback for the management of Project Performance Corp. A little more transparency would have been nice.

Started great, ended grim

Former Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA (US)
    Former Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA (US)

I worked at PPC

Pros

Pre-acquisition: Great work/life balance, employees were greatest asset, game room, positive attitude of peers, high importance and involvement with community service, enthusiastic and highly competent leadership.
    Post-acquisition: None that I can think of.

Cons

Pre-acquisition: Imbalanced pay grades, no bonuses, room for growth was limited.
    Post-acquisition: Incompetent senior management, work/life balance was way off, low employee morale, negative overall atmosphere, very poor communications from top down, emphasis on numbers instead of people.

PLEASE go back to making your employees your greatest asset! Without them, the company is going to continue to go into a dangerous downward spiral. Turning PEOPLE and SERVICES into "differentiators" has not worked well with any other corporation, what makes you think it'll work here? LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND REWARD THEM FOR THE HARD WORK THEY PUT IN!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for PPC