PSS World Medical

Great Company That takes care of there own

Pick/Pack (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY (US)

I worked at PSS World Medical full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat environment to work in. The company goes above and beyond to make you feel like one of there own. Many great Perks.

ConsSome Favoritism is shown from the Management, which can be a bummer if your not the most like guy in the place. and since you dont leave until the work is done means alot of long hours.

Advice to Senior Managementalot of things go on in warehouse that a "Blind Eye" gets turned away from. you need to dig into things a bit and clean house.

Project Manager

I have been working at PSS World Medical full-time

Pros: Culture and work life balance A+ Cons: Pay structure out of alignment and debilitated by abundant piecemeal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at PSS World Medical

Pros: Great employees with upper managemnet support focused on growing from… Cons: Not enough vacation starting out. Advice to Senior Management: Continue listening to employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PSS World Medical.

Worked for PSS World Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PSS World Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PSS World Medical CEO Gary A. Corless. All reviews posted anonymously by PSS World Medical employees.