There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Pretty Great

Current Employee - Driver  in  Syracuse, NY (US)
Current Employee - Driver in Syracuse, NY (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Local Boss's, good about getting you out for family events and what not

Cons

Very physical job that kills your body.

1804 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Great training for life after PepsiCo.

Current Employee - District Sales Leader
    Current Employee - District Sales Leader

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Training programs are among the best I've seen. Great team relationships with salespeople.

Cons

Work/life balance should be more than a catchphrase. Takes years for routes to be fixed,but District still held to unrealistic expectations which adds stress to frontline. Awards won in 2011, finally received in late 2012 with a box left in the office. If you don't have your degree (field is irrelevant) you better know someone up top because you won't even be looked at.

Enough with the round tables and start taking action, haven't you seen enough experienced talent walk out the door?

If you want to work here you will have to break the rules to have a life.

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

benifits are ok that all i can think of

Cons

route cuts, upper management olny comes around once a year but expect everything to be perfect ,broken promises,DSL only care about numbers,product priced to high to compete so this hurts RSR pocket, zero work life balance, constant change of POG and no help to do it with, most routes had 7 to 8 stops a day now its 10 or 12,put all volume on one route and do not spread out, force to work stores more than they need causes increase in stales which inturn hurts RSR pocket

Give the salesman some room to make decisions that will grow the market,then take the routes and make them smaller that way we can spend time trying to sell all the shippers and other add you all come up with. I challenge any of you to get on a truck for a week, and those of you that did run a route in the old days with seven flavors and one rack in each store, give it a try now, and no one should be my boss unless they have had at least two years on a route a college degree only means that he or she went to class when they needed and passed the exam they had to.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!