PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,479 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Sink or swim mentality

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLarge and recognized company name globally. Lot's of open positions listed across the globe.

ConsHard to move up due to people staying (or scared) to move to other departments, then being laid off or worse...their jobs being sent offshore. No real alignment on work-life balance programs. Telecommuting is done on a "case by case" basis; meaning if you Manager likes you or not...

Give up your family, friends, life, and mental /physical health. Say hello to stress, anxiety, and burnout.

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros: Exciting brands, top CPG company that looks good on your resume. Employee events and… Cons: No work-life balance, long hours 60-70 hours per week (i.e. getting emails at 2am is common and working on Sunday is basically mandatory to… Advice to Senior Management: We are stretched way too thin, workload has to be more balanced. Work life balance is important, employees don’t live to work, we work to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Manufacturing Director

Manufacturing Director (Current Employee)
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: High Growth People centric High Margins Massive capital investment Cons: Poor system and processes Low compensation More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.