Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
www.perkinsrestaurants.com Memphis, TN

Very considerate and fast paced.

Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee)
Austintown, OH (US)

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery part-time for less than a year

ProsAlmost family like with co-workers and the managers were very understanding. Your schedule was tailored to who wanted work and who needed days off. Very fun and quick, lots of new people to meet and wonderful to start at.

ConsShared drawers always happen so counts would be off. You didn't have a set leave time, but an estimate of when you could stop taking tables. Rude customers and watching people dine-and-dash.

Poor Management

I have been working at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

Pros: Above Min Wage Pay Ability to make friends Cons: Extremely Poor Management and Lack of Ability to Motivate Workers Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to motivate workers More

Great employees and management

Line Cook (Former Employee)
East York, PA (US)

I worked at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery full-time for more than a year

Pros: my coworkers and I were like a small family. Cons: not enough line cooks during rushes Advice to Senior Management: help out when rushes come in Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.

Worked for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perkins Restaurant and Bakery CEO Joseph Trungale. All reviews posted anonymously by Perkins Restaurant and Bakery employees.