There are newer employer reviews for Pfizer

Pfizer Biologics as a biotech Co.

Former Employee - Associate Research Fellow  in  Chesterfield, MO (US)
Former Employee - Associate Research Fellow in Chesterfield, MO (US)

I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

contemporary, resourced well, trying hard

Cons

bureaucratic, hierarchical, formal, too big

1110 Other Employee Reviews for Pfizer (View Most Recent)

Good Learning Experience

Former Employee - General Ledger Intern  in  Memphis, TN (US)
    Former Employee - General Ledger Intern in Memphis, TN (US)

I worked at Pfizer as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Pfizer was a good experience as an intern. The staff was very receptive and friendly and would answer questions when possible. It was a great glimpse at corporate culture

Cons

As with some intern programs, I felt underutilized and had to continually ask for assignments due to the size and complexity of operations. I wasn't excited about the work I was doing though, I was just a number to a lot of people.

Quality people, products and processes

Former Employee - Senior Therapeutic Specialty Representative  in  Gainesville, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Therapeutic Specialty Representative in Gainesville, FL (US)

I worked at Pfizer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Pfizer has been an excellent company to work for. The organization has consistently lived up to their value of respect for people...providing competitive compensation and benefits, and assuring that when layoffs occur, that those who are severed, are prepared for the transition. The quality of the work environment is often heavily influenced by direct leadership/management, and I have been very fortunate to work alongside some of the very best leaders I have come across.

Cons

A lack of continuity/frequent adjustments with regards to territory boundaries and account responsibilities has effectively equated to hitting the reset button on performance in a number of geographies. Pfizer is attempting to remain change agile, but in many situational examples, the sheer size of the organization often precludes local level input and influence on decisions that would further the greater enterprise.

There are newer employer reviews for Pfizer

Worked for Pfizer? Contribute to the Community!