Pharmaceutical Product Development

www.ppdi.com

PPD

Commercial Analyst (Current Employee) Wilmington, NC (US)

ProsI think PPD is a great company for those who are starting out in the CRO industry. As long as you're willing to work hard, it'll be a rewarding experience that offers a tremendous amount of insight about the operations of a leading CRO.

ConsThere's very high employee turnover, but that's true of the industry as a whole. Many competitors offer higher salaries with the ability to work from home more frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher pay for employees, especially those who've stayed with the company for years. More equal distribution of the work-load, as it's not uncommon to see employees leaving at 7 PM and logging back on to finish work at home.

Company with strong business value but very low on human values

Clinical Team Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time for less than a year

Pros: Global existence (85 countries), Strong project pipe line, high profitability, Strong management team, Very much… Cons: Lack of work life balance for people working as Clinical Team manager, Ineffective line management system, Lack of support, to many systems leads to chaos,… Advice to Senior Management: LINE MANAGEMENT: The management would need to work on line management system/ managers. The line manager supporting CTM should take more initiative to guide CTM… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

so boring

QA Executive (Current Employee) Dehra Dūn (India)

I have been working at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time for less than a year

Pros: finencial problm and for experiance Cons: very difficult work ,,timing limit Advice to Senior Management: dont torchr on junior level No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!