There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Dietary

Very Supportive, Progressive Company that cares

Current Employee - Food Service Manager Healthcare in Edison, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Food Service Manager Healthcare in Edison, NJ (US)

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros

The management of this company really invests the time and money in developing its managers. I started as an assistant and with coaching and training was promoted to a directors position. At all times I felt I had someone to turn to. I wish all companies respected their employees the way Pinnacle does. Great company to watch on the radar!

Cons

They really try to satisfy their customers and at times creates difficulty for facility managers although this may also bee seen as a positive in the eyes of the customer.

Invest in more marketing materials to get the word out faster. You have alot to offer, just need to make the healthcare operators aware of us!

6 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Dietary (View Most Recent)

If you want to go on unemployment, work for them

I worked at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros

in theory, pinnacle has nowhere to go but up, with a lot of advancement opportunities

Cons

they are unorganized & are way too quick to fold to client whims instead of having a backbone & support management. They use you & when you are wrung out like a sponge they get rid of you for no reason. In the 18 months they have been in ooperation, at least 10 highly qualified, competant managers have been replaced for flimsy reasons.

Stop taking people out of established careers only to get rid of them in 3-6 months. In this economy, it's no joke to have to look for a highly compensated position. Hire entry level managers whose careers won't be adversly affected & you can use them to your heart's content.

Small company, growing, with potential.

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros

Lots of hard work,but very supportive Senior management team.

Cons

High pressured, long hours working with unskilled poorly paid back of the house staff.

U get what U pay for in personnel.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Dietary