Plum District

www.plumdistrict.com

Marketing

Former Employee - Marketing Manager
Former Employee - Marketing Manager

Pros

--Startup environment provides tons of learning opportunities
--Great team and lots of peer support
--My thoughts and suggestions were extremely accepted. The small-team dynamic made this possible.
--Continued relations with the company. Since leaving Plum District to work on my own company, I've received amazing advice, kindness and support from the team and CEO.
--Work life balance is wonderful! I was encouraged to take vacation (and was even given travel books by my bosses!) and my time was always respected.

Cons

The startup roller coaster can be tough. It can also be hugely fulfilling!

Other reviews for Plum District

The Real Pivot

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Pros

New Leadership with fresh and inspiring ideas! Intelligent co-workers. Challenging and motivating work. Room to grow.

Cons

The company went through fast/dramatic changes last year which affected morale. It took new leadership and transparency to re-energize the company.

Inconsistent direction from management

Pros

Free lunch a few times a week and a fully stocked kitchen made working long hours bearable.

Cons

The management team was disorganized and seemed to have no idea how to interact with entry level employees without being condescending. The direction from management was also super inconsistent (i.e. one person assigning a task and another person mandating that you abandon that task and claiming that they've spoken with the task assigner only to hear from the original assigner that the task should have been completed days ago...bizarre I know.)

There are newer employer reviews for Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!